HISTORIC ROOMS WITH TODAY’S MODERN COMFORT
The last room has a wide view of the lotus pond. You may hear the sound of weaving from the village.
Khaung Daing village is on the western shore of the lake and will take about 50 minutes from our hotel. Khaung Daing market is a small market, one of the lesser-visited ones is held between the road and lake at the northern entrance to the lake. The village produces tofu with yellow peas, processes peanuts and various kinds of beans, manufactures peanut oil, rice crackers and dries sunflowers seeds.
A little north of village is the Khaung Daing Natural Hot Spring. People can take bikes from Nyaung Shwe and enjoy beautiful scenery along the way.
KHAUNG DAING-ROOM DETAILS
- Available 1 King Size Bed (twin bed optional) / Daybed (can be converted to an additional bed)
- Private bathroom/ Shower only (rain and hand-held hose), Solar-powered hot shower.
- Organic toiletries, bathrobe and slippers, Free WiFi / Safety box, Water bottle and fruit basket
- Tea and Coffee, Binoculars and ‘Birds of Myanmar’ guidebook, Air conditioning , Pool access
- Enjoys fresh vegetables gardens & pond view
- Number of bedrooms – 1 / Sleeps max – 3 people
- Only one extra bed allowed for all rooms
- Wooden bed attached by wall
- Allowed 2 Adults, 1 Child , 1 Infant
- 35 US$ for one extra bed
100% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee if a confirmed booking is cancelled less than 8 days prior to the confirmed arrival date.
If a booking is made less than 14 days before arrival date, the full booking amount must be paid with 1 business day (or such other time limit as agreed by the Hotel in writing) after a booking confirmation is given by the Hotel.