HISTORIC ROOMS WITH TODAY’S MODERN COMFORT
Room Samka is in the 3rd row and enjoys fresh vegetables gardens & pond view.
Samkar village takes 2 hours boat riding away from our Inle Heritage. It’s a long boat ride but the journey is half the fun. 500 years ago, Samkar was an important center of Shan culture, with a palace, plentiful pagodas and monasteries, but now all in ruin.
For a real trip off the beaten path let us take you to the southern end of the lake. On the way to Samkar you can visit religious sites such as Taung To Pagoda and Tar Khaung Temple complex including a small village called Tharyar Kone where making rice wine(local liquor).
- Available 1 King Size Bed (twin bed optional) / Daybed (can be converted to an additional bed)
- Private bathroom/ Shower only (rain and hand-held hose), Solar-powered hot shower.
- Organic toiletries, bathrobe and slippers, Free WiFi / Safety box, Water bottle and fruit basket
- Tea and Coffee, Binoculars and ‘Birds of Myanmar’ guidebook, Air conditioning , Pool access
- Enjoys fresh vegetables gardens & pond view
- Number of bedrooms – 1 / Sleeps max – 3 people
- Only one extra bed allowed for all rooms
- Wooden bed attached by wall
- Allowed 2 Adults, 1 Child , 1 Infant
- 35 US$ for one extra bed
100% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee if a confirmed booking is cancelled less than 8 days prior to the confirmed arrival date.
If a booking is made less than 14 days before arrival date, the full booking amount must be paid with 1 business day (or such other time limit as agreed by the Hotel in writing) after a booking confirmation is given by the Hotel.