The Well House, a home with over 200 years of history renovated in 2014 is situated overlooking Bonavista bay in Unawatuna Galle. Over a century of service began with the creation of a freshwater well by a merchant family who produced coconut oil in a factory that became one of the largest in Galle. The puzzle of the well remains a mystery, it is the only fresh drinking water well that has never run dry or developed a salt content in the local area.
The recently renovated rooms retain the character they adopted over the past century and a half.
Access and amenities:
· Exclusive use of the entire villa & pool
· Number of rooms : 4
· Number of beds : 4 ( 3 double, 1 twin)
· Accommodation : 8 guests
· Bathrooms : 4
· All rooms have air conditioning
· Free wifi
· Laundry service
· In-house chef
· Villa manager
· House keeper
· Private outdoor swimming pool
· Yoga shala & massage facilities
Special guide and instructions:
Please be guided by the following to ensure a hassle-free stay:
Check-in / Check-out:
· Check-in from 2:00pm to 6:00pm
· Check-out before 8:00am to 10:00am
Easy access to the beach
Check-in instructions and requirements:
Please arrive at the property no earlier than 2.00 pm, to allow the staff to prepare for your arrival. As according to our terms and conditions, a security deposit of one days rental will be requested in cash. On departure, please try and vacate the villas by 10.00 am. In some cases we understand that this may be difficult and we will try our best to accommodate. Upon departure, subject to a satisfactory check of the villa, to ensure no damages, the security deposit will be refunded.
· All rates mentioned are only the rent amount for the villa per night inclusive of all taxes. Additional charges are applicable for meals and other services.
· If your booking is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date, a 50% non- refundable deposit is required to secure the booking.
· If you book your stay within 30 days of your arrival date, you are required to pay the full price of the property rental.
· You will be asked to pay a cash security deposit on arrival at the property. The deposit is security against any damages or charges that may arise during your stay. The amount of the deposit will be equal to one days rent.
Cancelation and no show policy:
· No show is subject to forfeiture of all payments you have made.
· Should you cancel your booking for whatever reason your 50% deposit is non-refundable. Any balance payment will be returned to you.
· In the very unlikely event that we need to cancel your booking prior to the date of your arrival, you will be entitled to a full refund of all monies paid.