HISTORIC ROOMS WITH TODAY’S MODERN COMFORT
Room Main Thauk is between Room Nampan & Heritage Lobby. The village is about 45 minutes’ drive from Inle Heritage by boat. Located on the eastern shore of the lake, half of Main Thauk village is on the lake and half is on land, with the two parts linked by a long wooden bridge. In sight of Maing Thauk is a small hill which is well worth the 45 minutes’ walk from the village. The hill offers a beautiful panoramic view of the Inle Lake and is home to a fascinating meditation monastery called Forest Monastery. On the way to Monastery guests can visit the sugarcane factory (Depend on the season) in local houses and enjoy traditional snacks.
MAING THAUK-ROOM DETAILS
- Available 1 King Size Bed (twin bed optional) / Daybed (can be converted to an additional bed)
- Private bathroom/ Shower only (rain and hand-held hose), Solar-powered hot shower.
- Organic toiletries, bathrobe and slippers, Free WiFi / Safety box, Water bottle and fruit basket
- Tea and Coffee, Binoculars and ‘Birds of Myanmar’ guidebook, Air conditioning , Pool access
- Enjoys fresh vegetables gardens & pond view
- Number of bedrooms – 1 / Sleeps max – 3 people
- Only one extra bed allowed for all rooms
- Wooden bed attached by wall
- Allowed 2 Adults, 1 Child , 1 Infant
- 35 US$ for one extra bed
100% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee if a confirmed booking is cancelled less than 8 days prior to the confirmed arrival date.
If a booking is made less than 14 days before arrival date, the full booking amount must be paid with 1 business day (or such other time limit as agreed by the Hotel in writing) after a booking confirmation is given by the Hotel.