HISTORIC ROOMS WITH TODAY’S MODERN COMFORT
Room- Khaung Daing & Swimming Pool are the nearest neighbors. This is the last row of our stilt houses and enjoys the peaceful moments.
Lin Kin village is situated at the western part of the lake which is famous in making of rice cracker which is most of Innthar people are eating as snack.
The villagers make various kind of rice cracker and the crackers are selling in the markets around the lake. All the villagers farming, fishing and making rice cracker for their careering.
During the Paung Daw Oo pagoda festival roughly in September or October, while the Paung Daw Oo pagoda procession from Lin Kin village to Nyaung Shwe are the best and the venerable view that you can’t be missed.
LIN KIN-ROOM DETAILS
- Available 1 King Size Bed (twin bed optional) / Daybed (can be converted to an additional bed)
- Private bathroom/ Shower only (rain and hand-held hose), Solar-powered hot shower.
- Organic toiletries, bathrobe and slippers, Free WiFi / Safety box, Water bottle and fruit basket
- Tea and Coffee, Binoculars and ‘Birds of Myanmar’ guidebook, Air conditioning , Pool access
- Enjoys fresh vegetables gardens & pond view
- Number of bedrooms – 1 / Sleeps max – 3 people
- Only one extra bed allowed for all rooms
- Wooden bed attached by wall
- Allowed 2 Adults, 1 Child , 1 Infant
- 35 US$ for one extra bed
100% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee if a confirmed booking is cancelled less than 8 days prior to the confirmed arrival date.
If a booking is made less than 14 days before arrival date, the full booking amount must be paid with 1 business day (or such other time limit as agreed by the Hotel in writing) after a booking confirmation is given by the Hotel.