HISTORIC ROOMS WITH TODAY’S MODERN COMFORT
Room Ywarma is built on the stilt and small pond view & fresh vegetable gardens are surrounded.
The name of the village Ywama, also known as Heya Ywama, is located on the western side of the lake. 30 minutes away from our hotel by boat. The village was famous for its floating market- the biggest market on Inle. It was the first village to be developed for tourism and, as a result, it has the greatest number of souvenir shops and restaurants. Here you will find various handicraft workshops such as gold-silver smiths, Shan-paper making which are the main products of the village, and traditional umbrella workshops.
- Available 1 King Size Bed (twin bed optional) / Daybed (can be converted to an additional bed)
- Private bathroom/ Shower only (rain and hand-held hose), Solar-powered hot shower.
- Organic toiletries, bathrobe and slippers, Free WiFi / Safety box, Water bottle and fruit basket
- Tea and Coffee, Binoculars and ‘Birds of Myanmar’ guidebook, Air conditioning , Pool access
- Enjoys fresh vegetables gardens & pond view
- Number of bedrooms – 1 / Sleeps max – 3 people
- Only one extra bed allowed for all rooms
- Wooden bed attached by wall
- Allowed 2 Adults, 1 Child , 1 Infant
- 35 US$ for one extra bed
100% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee if a confirmed booking is cancelled less than 8 days prior to the confirmed arrival date.
If a booking is made less than 14 days before arrival date, the full booking amount must be paid with 1 business day (or such other time limit as agreed by the Hotel in writing) after a booking confirmation is given by the Hotel.