The Master Room is the epitome of luxury accommodation at Jetwing Warwick Gardens. Sharing a name with our historic bungalow itself, the master room is a spacious colonial dwelling fitted with antique furnishings such as a king-size four-poster bed and a wood-burning fireplace, along with the modern amenities of a electronic safe, and facilities to prepare a hot cup of coffee or Ceylon Tea as you look out into its plantations below. As a standard of all holiday bungalows in Nuwara Eliya, the master room also features an individual heating unit to provide you with warmth in our cold climes – second only to the warmth of our legendary Sri Lankan hospitality.
Room specifications– deluxe double room
• Room size: 46.1 Sq.m.
• 1 king size four poster bed
• Sleeps 2
• Mountain view
• Tea/Coffee making facilities
• Safety locker
• Individual heating unit
• Bottled water
• 24 hr on call personal butler
• Electric power (220V – 240V)
• Baby cots (on request)
• Hot & cold water
• Luxury bathtub
• Luxury rain shower
• Hair dryer (on request)
• Bathroom amenities
Special guide and instructions:
Please be guided by the following to ensure a hassle-free stay:
Check-in / Check-out:
· Check-in from 3:00 pm
· Early check-in subject to availability
· Check-out before 1:00 pm
· Late check-out subject to availability
• All rates mentioned are on BB double occupancy per night inclusive of all taxes.
• Extra beds are not available
• The villa will not be in a position to accommodate drivers and guides in house.
• Smoking is not allowed inside rooms
Cancelation and no show policy:
Cancellation Policy: Free cancellation up to 3 days prior to arrival date. Cancellations notified within 48 hours prior to arrival date, will be charged 100% of the total booking value.
No Show Policy: The total (100%) amount of the booking will be charged for no shows (failure to arrive at the hotel without cancellation notice)